OK, so I have nothing to blog about- or I haven't thought about anything to blog about lately, so here is a "questionnaire" on me- you're supposed to put "ology" after your name. Feel free to make your own- they've been all over facebook and I'm afraid someone is going to shoot me if I tag someone else with one- so I will just post it here and if you want to do your own, copy and paste to your own blog and let me know- I have fun reading them...
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Balsamic Vinaigrette
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
The Old Spaghetti Factory
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Do I even need to answer this one?
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pineapple & pepperoni or just veggies
What do you like to put on your toast?
Grandma Peggy’s homemade jelly, mmmm
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate baby!
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
Six- but two are old enough to vote and buy cigarettes
What color cell phone do you have?
Pink
Do you have a laptop?
No, I gave it to my Dad
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth and three babies
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A mattress
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I can remember…
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die
No WAY!!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don’t think I would, I’m kind of used to it.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes, who’s gonna bet me?!?
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Four I think, but I should just throw a couple away.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
There’s one at my house right now, and he’s fixing the water softener.
Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sarah
Last person you hugged?
Matt
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Fall
Holiday?
Halloween or My birthday
Day of the week?
Friday
Month?
June & October
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
Yes
Mood?
Stressed
What are you listening to?
Two dogs chewing bones and a 10 year old complaining that she doesn’t want to clean her room.
Watching?
The computer screen
Worrying about?
Getting the house in shape before we have a cleaning lady come to do an estimate- isn’t THAT hilarious!!
***************RANDOMOLOGY****************
First place you went this morning?
To the bathroom
Do you smile often?
Ever since I had my braces off in my late twenties, I smile all the time
Sleeping alone tonight?
No
Do you always answer your phone?
No
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been there
Do you own a digital camera?
Yes
Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes
Favorite Christmas song(s)?
"Mary did you know", “O Holy Night” and “Baby it’s Cold Outside”
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Gift Cards
Can you do push ups?
No, I have a bad wrist
Can you do a chin up?
No, I couldn’t even do one in gym class
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both, but right now the economy is scaring me
Do you have any saved texts?
I’d have to check
Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, but nothing too serious
Do you have an accent?
Ya, you betcha!
What is the last song to make you cry?
"Christmas Shoes"- it ALWAYS makes me cry, in fact it should have a warning before hand
Plans tonight?
Out to dinner with Sarah
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Oh yes
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Gas, a birthday present and dinner
Have you ever been given roses?
Many times
Current hate right now?
Winter
Met someone who changed your life?
Oh yes, LOTS of people
How did you bring in the New Year?
At my brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s
What song represents you?
“Land Down Under” by Men at Work
Name 3 people who might complete this?
I don’t know, but I’d love everyone to complete.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Oh boy, tough question and too long to answer
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Um, yeah!!
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Tattoo on my right shoulder and I just have my ears pierced, but I rarely wear earrings because they get infected easily
Does anyone love you?
I hope so
What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't
Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes, but it always makes me uncomfortable
Do you like to cuddle?
sometimes
Have you held hands with anyone today?
Don't think so...
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Kyla
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Michael Jackson, Prince, The Stray Cats, to name a few
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
No, I don’t even talk to them, and I don’t believe in it, but I don’t judge others that do
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both
Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No, yuk
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Spaghetti, my picky eating habits, I’m sure there’s plenty of others, but I can’t think of any, help me out…
Have you ever ridden an elephant
I can’t say I have
Do you like to play Scrabble?
sometimes
What are you saving your money up for right now?
A cruise
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
A few months ago I think
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment