The other big things that happened last week were that we booked our next cruise and had our first visit from our new cleaning lady! The cruise we booked is to celebrate my brother-in-law's 40th in January 2010. We're going on Carnival's newest ship, the Dream, which doesn't even come out till September. The ports for this cruise are Cozumel, Isla Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya. We can't wait!
When I first went back to work- I knew I wanted a cleaning lady, but Matt was opposed. Well, we have seriously struggled to keep our house together, and cleaning is something that we argue about daily, and something that brings us down when we get behind. Just keeping up with laundry and dishes is enough, much less vacuuming, dusting, mopping, etc.- even with the girls' help! It's such a struggle when you have a busy weekend and then spend your week nights running kids around to activities, it's exhausting. So, when Matt mentioned that we need a house cleaner- I pounced! I have a friend that went back to work at the same time I did and just loves her cleaning lady- so we're giving this lady a trial run for a month, and so far it's WONDERFUL! Our switch off is not eating out as often as we used to, which is doable when we have more time to plan meals, get to the grocery store, and cook.
Lastly, Girl Scout cookies arrived this weekend. Here is our Girl Scout, hard at work sorting.. Oh, and it's not too late to order cookies, so if you missed the boat -let Paige or I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment