
It's been the strangest week without Paige. I think the worst part was not knowing till yesterday how she was doing. Was she still alive? Was she having fun? Or... was she miserable? We finally got two letters yesterday, one for us and one for Kyla. I can't even begin to explain the relief we felt when we read about how much fun she was having.
Today we picked her up- it was wonderful to see her smiling face again! They had a graduation ceremony where they received certificates and scores on their tests (I am proud to say that my daughter scored 100%!!). Paige said that on a scale from one to ten, Legionville Camp was an 8.5, just because two meals were gross and the lake was cold..
This is the letter that Kyla received from Paige yesterday.
*Please note that Paige does NOT typically express this much love for her sister..
(left click to make the letter readable)

Paige with her group, waiting to have her name called for her diploma
Paige with her camp counselor Lauren
I love this photo!

Looks like she had a great time!! What a Cute letter! Where was this camp?! Would love to get Alexa in a camp like this next year!
ReplyDeleteWhat school will Paige be in Next year?!