Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bianca & Kip's Wedding in Vegas






We're back, and aside from the 110 degree heat, we had a fabulous time! It was so good to see 'Ouimet' family. Since everybody on my Dad's side lives all over the country, we don't see them very often. Bianca is Mark, my first cousin's daughter. I guess that would technically make her my first cousin once removed, but cousin is a little easier to say. Anyhow, Bianca was married on Thursday at the Polaris Estate in Las Vegas. It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception.

Just Matt and I went, the girls would have had a lot of fun, but it's rare for Matt and I to go on a 'vacation' together, so it was nice to have a little alone time. We did some site-seeing while we were there too but I will post those pictures later. If you want to see all the fun the girls had while we were gone, click on Bob & Sue's blog to the left.

Kip & Bianca exchanging their vows..


Bianca with her mom, Angela. I hadn't seen Angela since MY wedding, which was over eleven years ago, but she doesn't look a day older than when I saw her last!


Cousins Mark & Hunter


Father & Daughter dance


My aunt Carol dancing with Hunter


Angela (middle) with two of her sisters (everyone referred to Angela's sisters as "The Titas"- I'm sure I spelled it wrong, but it's Spanish for "aunts". Angela and her sisters are from Spain.)


On the left are two of Bianca's cousins from her other side. In the middle are Hunter, Tatiana (Bianca's sister) and Mark. In front on the right is Katie (Hunter's dad's girlfriend's daughter- got that!). Then in the very back on the right (swimming) is Matt (Hunter's dad) and his girlfriend Sunny. Hunter's mom, Dunelda, was my cousin (Mark's sister). She passed away a few years ago...


Bianca & Kip

No comments:

Post a Comment