Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dickie Family Reunion

Today we headed to Stacy where my cousin lives for a Dickie family reunion. It has been many years since we've had a reunion on my mom's side of the family. Last weekend I saw extended family on my dad's side I hadn't seen in years and this weekend it was my mom's side- wow! I took a lot of pictures, so these are just the highlights:

Four of six siblings were there: Ross, Wilmalee, my mom Janet, and Gene (missing were Keith & Don)


Paige & Kyla on the best slip n' slide I've ever seen!!


Playing some Volleyball. Matt played so hard that he ripped his shirt!


Visiting..


Those of my family that were there: Jessica, Lionel, my mom, me, Matt and the girls


Lionel & I with some of our cousins (Laurie, me, Patti, Kim & Lionel)
These are the cousins that I spent the most time with growing up- especially Kim, she was one of my bridesmaids in my wedding..


Paige & Kyla playing in the sand with their second cousin Mariah (Kim's daughter)


No comments:

Post a Comment