Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some decorating...

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately, but I have to please my fans, so I thought I'd post some pics of the Uppercase Living stuff I (or should I say Matt) put up tonight. I was SO excited to come home today because I knew my open house order would be waiting at my door (thanks to Fed Ex tracking, I was able to watch it's progress these last couple of days). I put three of the four 'decals' up tonight and I'm quite pleased!

My new "welcome" sign on my front door



Above my patio door in the dining room



In our first floor bathroom

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Uppercase Living! They have great stuff! Your decorating is great!!! Puts me in the mood to do something =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm afraid I might be addicted to this stuff now!!

    ReplyDelete