Sorry for taking so long to write again. I spent too much time messing around with all the other fun stuff because I like to make my blog look all “pretty”. I decided not to try and export, or import, or whatever kind of transfer had to take place to bring all my old stuff back. I thought I would just start from scratch instead, which has been fun, since I like to change things up quite often anyways. I get bored quickly, part of my Gemini personality I’ve been told.
Well, let’s see, Monday and Tuesday the girls didn’t have school, so my un-employed friend, Erika, “child-sat”. Paige doesn’t like the term baby-sit since she’s not a baby anymore (makes sense), and I have to say that the more I look at her, the more I realize that my baby really isn’t a baby anymore. She’s a “tween” now. I know this is cliché, but where did the time go? This facebook thing has really made me feel grownup- running into people I’ve lost touch with for over ten+ years. It’s been fun and freaky all at the same time- it’s been weird to see people’s photos too- some people don’t look any different, some just look more grown up, and some I wouldn’t recognize if I saw them on the street!
Erika was a great sitter. I think the first day was a little challenging for her since the girls were SO excited (which equals hyper & wild), but on Tuesday they were having a blast. The girls love crafty stuff, and Erika just finished up school to become an Art Teacher, so they had a lot of fun painting, making bracelets, etc. THANKS ERIKA- you're the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment