Sorry to those of you who have a link to my old blog, because you're now going to have to change the address. I won't go into the details, but I had to delete my old blog and re-create a new one, so make sure to take down my new ULR (that's the term, right?)- www.souimetchriste.blogspot.com
I was able to save my old blog info into our hard drive, but I'm going to need some help retrieving it, and my help is cooking dinner right now.
Anyhow, once I get all the fun stuff back up, my blog will look completely different, so check back soon!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Sarah, I just thought I'd post a comment so you can get my blog address more directly. I am thinking of discontinuing my blog. I'm just not inspired to write lately, but we'll see. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteNo Kim, you're not allowed to get rid of your blog- I love to read it and see new photos of Nivya! I know how you feel though, some days I'm not inspired either.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till Saturday!!