Since the end of September, we've had some birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and big changes around here. As you saw from my last post, Kyla celebrated her 9th birthday, and since then, we've celebrated a few more birthdays; Paige turned 12 and Danny 15.
For Paige's birthday in November, we took some of her friends to a hotel for a sleepover. As far as I could tell, they had a lot of fun, and Matt and I came out alive. We did learn that decorating t-shirts with puffy paint is probably not a good idea in a hotel room, but on the bright side, we discovered that "Tide-To-Go" not only gets out fabric stains, but can also be used on hotel carpeting too, praise the Lord!

What else...well, there was Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's, in addition to a few other holidays that government employees and schools get to enjoy...On January 17th, Matt and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary by going out for our favorite pizza, and then shopping alone...pretty fancy stuff, huh? With our busy schedules though, we were excited to just go out, and alone AT THAT, so it actually was pretty fancy, for us anyway...
Finally, about those big changes I mentioned...last month I was offered a new position in my company! By June, I will officially be an HR Manager for Cooperating Community Programs! Our company is currently in the process of consolidating, so there are a lot of changes that need to happen before I can take on my new role, but the pieces are slowly beginning to fall into place. I will be moving offices this spring and my new home will be in St. Paul. In addition to human resource management, their plan is for me to take on benefits administration company wide.
This is our company website, so if you're curious about all that we do, check it out:
www.theccpinc.com

No comments:
Post a Comment