Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kyla's 9th B-Day Party & WRTC

Saturday was Kyla's friend birthday party. The girls got their hair and nails done at Regency Beauty Institute and then headed to our house for pizza and cake...













The next day was my big 10-mile run! I felt great, finished, and didn't come in last! I also got to meet Ann Bancroft...




Ann Bancroft and I!Feet away from the finish line!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! I'm so proud of you for finishing the race, and also setting a goal and sticking to it!!

    On an unrelated note, I'm glad to see Kyla wearing the poofy vest. :) I thought it looked like a "Kyla style" when I saw it, but thought maybe that was because she already had one just like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! And Kyla LOVES her new vest, totally her style...you know her well! :)

    ReplyDelete