Well, I think spring has more than sprung with record breaking temperatures in the 90's! I have been enjoying watching my garden grow, and over the past week I have purchased a number of annuals, mostly trailing petunias. I just love to watch them cascade over the summer. My front garden will soon be in desperate need of trimming, and some of my annuals already need splitting.
I'm an amateur gardener, but it's something that I truly enjoy and love to learn more about. I find such a sense of accomplishment in planting and watching flowers & plants grow and thrive. Well, I shouldn't say that I'm always observing plants thrive, I've killed my fair share, in fact I'm quite concerned that the small rose garden I planted last year is not going to make it. I haven't had a real good track record when it comes to roses. The only roses I was able to keep alive in the past were some shrub roses I planted when we lived in Elko. Roses are certainly a finicky bunch, much like myself, so you would think that we would be able to come to some kind of understanding. I do know they are late bloomers, but I have yet to see any life from them. They were supposed to be hardy roses, but I guess only time will tell..

I love the paver stones. . . looks like the entrance to an awesome garden! :)
ReplyDelete