Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lots going on, but what's new?!?


OK, lots has been going on these past few weeks, let's see if I can remember it all! Matt went to Colorado to visit an old friend with his brother and another friend Mother's Day weekend, thankfully he arrived home with flowers on Mother's Day! Here are a couple of photos from his trip, I really wish he would have taken a few more people pics, but that's my forte, not his;




The guys had lunch at The Stanley Hotel- Stephen King's inspiration for "The Shining" (boy was I jealous, I'm a big fan of scary movies and The Shining is my all time favorite!)


The weekend that Matt was gone, the girls and I celebrated my little nephew- Micah's 1st birthday.


Friday was Kyla's very first Track & Field day, of course it was an old hat for Paige...

Here is Paige with her wonderful teacher Mrs. Beyer;


Paige & the individual tug of war;


100 Meter


Shuttle Relay with her class- they took first place!


Some high-fives from Mrs. Beyer;


Team tug-of-war, Mrs. Beyer's class won AGAIN!


Kyla with her girl gang- these four have been friends since Kindergarten. From left to right: Grace, Brooke, Brittney & Kyla


Jump Rope


I don't remember if this was the 50 or the 100 meter race, all I know is that she took 1st place in both..


Kyla's team tug-of-war


Kyla & Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment