"There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy, and a tragedy.” -Mark Twain
"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."- E.M. Forester
"If I could wish for my life to be perfect, it would be tempting but I would have to decline, for life would no longer teach me anything."-A. Jones
"The evidence of God's presence far outweighs the proof of His absence."
"To change yourself, look at what you fear and what you hate and start there."
"Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one."
"I thank God for my handicaps- for, through them, I have found myself, my work, and my God."- Helen Keller
"Be the change you want to see in the world."- Mahatma Ghandi
Danny- age 15
Danny is in 9th grade this year. He is very athletic and loves to play baseball, football & basketball.
The story of Danny (above)..
Some of you may not know I have a son, but when I was just 21- I had an un-planned pregnancy. At that time in my life, I didn't know how I could possibly provide, on my own, what a baby needed and deserved. I made the extremely painful choice to place him in an adoptive home. I wanted so much more for him than I could give- so, two days after he was born, I placed him in the arms of a family that I chose to raise him. I never knew how this choice would forever affect my life and my heart, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him and wish things could have been different. I am very blessed however, to be a part of an open adoption, which means I am able to see him on occasion and be a part of his life. I am very grateful to his parents for this gift. It hasn't always been easy to see him, because then I have to leave him, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Paige- age 12
Paige is in 6th grade this year and loves to act, play volleyball and "do DI" (Destination Imagination)
Kyla-age 9
Kyla is in 3rd grade this year and loves gymnastics, soccer, hanging out with friends and making everybody laugh
Cooper
Cooper is a eight year old Husky/Lab mix. He loves to follow you around the house, chew on bones, eat rabbits and tattle on Cody.
Cody
This is Matt's hunting dog. Cody is a 2 year old (5 months in this photo) Brittney Spaniel. He has lots of energy and loves eating new shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment