Saturday, November 14, 2009

All right, all right, I'm back...

I've got a lot of catching up to do, so here you go!




Halloween/Trick-or-Treating:

My mom brought my niece Isabelle over to treat-or-treat for the very first time. She was just adorable, the whole time we were out she kept telling me how excited she was and when we got back to our house she wanted to keep going!! After trick-or-tricking in our neighborhood, Matt took Paige and some of her friends over to their neighborhood to continue "power" trick-or-treating. Matt followed along with some of the dads and had a good time himself. Then the girls came back to our house and slept over. Sorry, I should really say stayed over, not much sleeping went on...

Paige as Cleopatra, Kyla as "Captain Cutie" and Isabelle as a bee (and she buzzes quite well, and often)


The trick-or-treating gang


Hmmm, what else? Paige went deer-hunting for the first time last weekend. For pictures, go to Bob & Sue's blog, link is down and to the left. Unfortunately she woke up sick on her birthday (which was Sunday), so they left early. Poor kid!

While they were hunting, I went over to my sister-in-law Katie's house for our annual hunting widow's weekend (Katie and I are the only actual widows though). We scrap booked, ate, chatted (a lot) and basically just hung out all weekend. I had a fantastic time and it was LONG over due! For pictures from our weekend, you can click on Katie's blog.

Speaking of things that are long overdue, Matt and I actually had a date night last night! We had dinner at the Loring Pasta Bar (fabulous!) and then went to a concert next door at the Varsity Theater (Dinkytown). We saw Sam Bradley and Justin Nozuka (the headliner). If you've never heard of them, check out their music on line, fabulous artists, especially Justin!



Lastly, I just have to share something random, and that's that the anticipation of the movie "New Moon" coming out next Friday is just killing me!! I've already got my ticket and am going on opening night with some friends, I CAN NOT wait!!! Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've heard of the movie and the actors, it's the second movie in the Twilight saga. As I shared with you this past summer, I have joined the Twilight band wagon, and I'm not just a fan, they call us over the top fans "Twi-hards", and I think my family would agree that this term fits me to a tee...I'm still looking for a support group...

3 comments:

  1. ACK! Totally posted . .but it's lost.. anyway!

    Totally TEAM EDWARD here . .but where's Jacob on that poster?!?!? (not that I wouldn't mind him Not even BEING. In. THE. STORY!) ughh!

    (I'm seeing it on Sunday!!) YUM YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Edward all the way baby!!! Thus finding the poster without Jacob, he he, take that Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for team Edward also! YUMMY!! I'd love to scrapbook, see New Moon and find a support group with you!!!!! Miss you! I'm going to see it next week and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete